Peer Engagement Specialist
- - CCBHC
- Avon, IN, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems is seeking Peer Engagement Specialist to be part of our whole-health recovery team within the counties of Putnam, Montgomery, Boone, Hendricks, and Marion.
Education and/or Experience:
- Candidates to have personal lived experience in addictions and/or mental health.
- Must complete/be willing to complete a state-approved Certified Health Worker/Certified Recovery Specialist (CHW/CRS) training program with a passing score on the certification exam and provide verification documentation.
- If not yet trained as a CHW/CRS, Cummins is able to arrange the training and provide funds for the cost of that training.
- Minimum education of high school diploma or GED.
Engagement Specialists are so valuable to the people we serve. At Cummins, we believe in the value of lived experience and how those unique skills and life wisdom are helpful to guide others in their own recovery journey. As a Peer Engagement Specialist, we celebrate your unique recovery experience and know that your story makes a difference in bringing hope to others.
Cummins is a learning organization, and we believe in supporting our clinicians in ongoing learning opportunities to strengthen their skill sets. We recognize the need to provide a judgment-free and stigma-free environment where Peer Engagement Specialist can learn, grow, and succeed.
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional training, leadership training, and advancement available
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
As a proud recipient of Platinum level certification for Mental Health America's Bell Seal for Workplace Mental Health, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems puts mental health at the forefront of employee health and well-being.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins!
Apply today at: www.cumminsbhs.org
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.