School-based Therapist in Frankfort or Lebanon full or part-time starting pay $50,000 to $57,500 based on license/experience and with bonus!
- - Boone Outpatient
- Lebanon, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Major medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, short/long term disability, PTO, matching 401K, free clinical supervision hours
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking a new graduate or experienced therapist to work with youths and parents in a school setting. The position involves helping children and supporting their families in one or more of these settings: pre-school, elementary, middle, or high school. You will have options of a school located in the Clinton County area or in Lebanon, IN. We serve children enrolled in both public schools.
For Therapists licensed with LCSW, LCAC, LMHC, LMFT, the minimum starting salary is $57,500-60,000 and could be higher based on experience, and will include a $2,000 bonus in verifying your license.
For Therapist licensed with masters' licenses including LSW, LMHCA, LMFTA, or LCACA, the minimum starting salary is $50,000 and will include a $2,000 bonus in verifying your license. (Yes, clinical supervision hours are provided at no cost to the clinician.)
Job Functions Include:
- Complete diagnostic assessments and create/review treatment plans.
- Provide ongoing individual, family and group therapy to children, adolescents, and their families as applicable.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with school, family, and Cummins stakeholders.
Education and Experience:
- A master's degree in (MSW) Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, or related field. Candidates must have master's degrees that are licensable in the state of Indiana.
- Licensed clinical, candidates (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT) or those candidates with temporary, or non-clinical licenses (LSW, LMHCA, LMFTA).
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Participates in public service loan forgiveness
- Provide clinical supervision hours at no charge
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Competitive salaries
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
We offer a $2,000 sign on bonus to qualified master's level clinicians
As a proud recipient of Platinum level certification for Mental Health America's Bell Seal for Workplace Mental Health, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems puts mental health at the forefront of employee health and well-being.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins! Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.