Licensed Outpatient Therapist starting pay $50,000 to $57,500 based on license/experience and with bonus!
- - Hendricks Outpatient
- Avon, IN, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Are you looking for more clinical support, less driving and/or a better work life balance? Check in with Cummins!
For Therapists licensed with LCSW, LCAC, LMHC, LMFT, the minimum starting salary is $57,500-60,000 and could be higher based on experience, and will include a $2,000 bonus in verifying your license.
For Therapist licensed with masters' licenses including LSW, LMHCA, LMFTA, or LCACA, the minimum starting salary is $50,000 and will include a $2,000 bonus in verifying your license. (Yes, clinical supervision hours are provided at no cost to the clinician.)
Due to a recent promotion, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking either an experienced Licensed Therapist, or a recent master's level graduate with a background in social work, or mental healthcare, for a rewarding and challenging career as Outpatient Therapist. This position will support our programs in Hendricks County helping individuals of all ages and their families.
As a proud recipient of Platinum level certification for Mental Health America's Bell Seal for Workplace Mental Health, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems puts mental health at the forefront of employee health and well-being.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Duties and Functions:
As an Outpatient Therapist, you will complete diagnostic assessments, formulate treatment plans, and provide ongoing individual, family and group therapy to children, adolescents, and adults. Essential to this position is the ability to provide care appropriate to the mental health needs of the individual and family. As well as consider and utilize the information presented by the individual and the referral source to formulate treatment planning that is specific to his or her mental health needs.
Education and experience:
- A Master's degree in (MSW) Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapist is required.
- Two years of post-master's clinical experience is desired.
- Must either be licensed as LCSW, LCAC, LMHC, or LMFT in Indiana
- or have temporary or associate license LSW, LAC, LMHCa or LMFTa
- Competitive salaries
- $2,000 Sign-on bonus
- Excellent work life balance (23 paid time off plus holidays)
- Professional advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Provide supervision hours needed for licensure
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
We offer a $2,000 sign on bonus to qualified master's level Clinicians
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins, apply today!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.