School-based Therapist in Washington or Pike Township starting pay $50,000 to $57,500 based on license/experience and with bonus!
- - SB Marion
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Are you looking for more clinical support, a lower caseload, less driving and/or a better work life balance? Apply with Cummins!
For Therapists licensed with LCSW, LCAC, LMHC, LMFT, the minimum starting salary is $57,500-60,000 and could be higher based on experience, and will include a $2,000 bonus in verifying your license.
For Therapist licensed with masters' licenses including LSW, LMHCA, LMFTA, or LCACA, the minimum starting salary is $50,000 and will include a $2,000 bonus in verifying your license. (Yes, clinical supervision hours are provided at no cost to the clinician.)
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking a full-time therapist to work with youths and parents in a school setting. The position involves helping children and supporting their families in one or more of these settings: pre-school, elementary, middle, or high school. Based on our needs and your preference, the school will be located in Indianapolis in either Pike, Washington Township or a charter school within Marion County. We serve children enrolled in both public and charter schools.
Cummins values a culture of learning and wants to ensure you are on the right path to obtaining your full licensure. Our Cummins Academy learning support program provides ongoing training and both individual and group clinical supervision to all our team members. Our training academy aids providers in learning modalities of therapy, including: Dialectic Behavior Therapy, Play Therapy, Trauma-focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Neuro-relational Approach and others. School based therapists bring together schools and families to ensure success for the youth being served.
Cummins welcomes therapists regardless of your tenure in the field, we are a great place for a new clinician to start your career, but also a great place for seasoned therapists to be able to share your wisdom and experience with others.
Job Functions Include:
- Complete diagnostic assessments and create/review treatment plans.
- Provide ongoing individual, family and group therapy to children, adolescents, and their families as applicable.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with school, family, and Cummins stakeholders.
Education and Experience:
- A master's degree in (MSW) Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, or related field. Candidates must have master's degrees that are licensable in the state of Indiana.
- Prefer two years of post-master's degree work experience.
- Preference given to licensed clinical, candidates (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT) or candidates with temporary, or non-clinical licenses (LSW, LMHCA, LMFTA).
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Provide clinical supervision hours at no charge
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Competitive salaries
- Sign-on bonus
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- School based therapists will have opportunities to request for summers off.
As a proud recipient of Platinum level certification for Mental Health America's Bell Seal for Workplace Mental Health, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems puts mental health at the forefront of employee health and well-being.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins! Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.