Van Driver for Hendricks County
- - Hendricks Outpatient
- Avon, IN, USA
- Full Time
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. has a need for a Full-time Van Driver serving Cummins outpatient facilities. The job requires 40 hours per week.
Essential duties include:
You will use a Cummins van to transport consumers to and from scheduled activities in the community. You will also provide courier services to various Cummins facilities.
It is very important that you are flexible in your schedule because group sizes frequently change and have an impact on the van driver's start/stop times.
You must maintain company vehicles in a safe and clean manner and report any maintenance needs to the Director of Environmental Services immediately upon identification.
- You must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a public passenger chauffeur's (PPC) or CDL license, maintain current certification in CPR.
- You will participate in non-violent crisis intervention training as required.
- You must possess a positive attitude and be able to work well with staff and consumers.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to manage individuals with severe and persistent mental illness.
- Excellent driving record.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and decision-making independent of the need for direct supervision.
- Ability to provide courteous customer service to consumers and other staff members.
- Ability to follow corporate guidelines related to personnel policies and procedures.
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
As a proud recipient of Platinum level certification for Mental Health America's Bell Seal for Workplace Mental Health, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems puts mental health at the forefront of employee health and well-being.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins, apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.