Wraparound Facilitator in Avon, Indiana
- - Hendricks Outpatient
- Avon, IN, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full or Part Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking an experienced clinician or a clinician interested in a rewarding career as Wraparound Facilitator to provide services at our Outpatient Clinic. No experience? We can provide the training to become a Wraparound Facilitator.
Job Functions Include:
- Advocate for children and families by engaging community volunteers and professionals in a strengths-based, family centered planning process
- Must possess the ability to creatively access community resources
- Must be comfortable and effective in working in a variety of settings such as: schools, physician offices, probation, and the consumer's home.
As a proud recipient of Platinum level certification for Mental Health America's Bell Seal for Workplace Mental Health, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems puts mental health at the forefront of employee health and well-being.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, or a human services related field
- Two to three years of experience working with children in the mental health field
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins! Apply today at: www.cumminsbhs.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.