Outpatient Team Lead for Marion County
- - Marion Outpatient
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking to add a dedicated, creative Licensed Therapist to serve in the role of Outpatient Team Lead in Indianapolis at our Marion County Outpatient Clinic.
Essential Duties as a Team Lead:
- Provide ongoing training and technical assistance designed to promote team-based performance improvement initiatives
- Ensure that reporting, safety, facility, equipment, and other business unit needs are met
- Responsible for staff supervision, staff selection, and feedback on performance evaluations
- Ensure that all new direct service staff receives a comprehensive non-clinical, clinical and corporate compliance orientation
- Provide for/arrange staff training and professional development activities to meet the needs of direct service staff
Education / Experience:
- Master's degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy
- Must possess and maintain licensure in the state of Indiana as an LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT or LMFTa, LMHCa or LSW
- $2000 Sign on bonus for new Cummins employees
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
As a proud recipient of Platinum level certification for Mental Health America's Bell Seal for Workplace Mental Health, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems puts mental health at the forefront of employee health and well-being.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins, apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.