Intake Specialist in Indianapolis
- - Marion Outpatient
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Major medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, short/long term disability, PTO, matching 401K
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc., is adding a licensed therapist for a career as a full time Intake Specialist. This clinician will help a diverse group of persons in all age groups from youth to adults and their families.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
As a proud recipient of Platinum level certification for Mental Health America's Bell Seal for Workplace Mental Health, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems puts mental health at the forefront of employee health and well-being.
Job Duties Include:
- Complete diagnostic assessments and formulate initial treatment plans.
- Administer the CANS/ANSA assessments at time of intake.
- Interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each consumer's specific needs.
- Formulate individualized recommendations for each consumer.
- Complete all necessary documentation and paperwork to enroll consumers in Cummins programs.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy or related program.
- Must be license eligible or licensed in the state of Indiana as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
Positions available for Master's Associate license (starting at $50,000) and Master's Licensed providers (starting at $57,500)
- Competitive salaries
- Sign-on bonus
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
- We offer a $2,000 sign on bonus to qualified master's level Clinicians
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.