Outpatient Youth Life Skills Specialist for in Putnam County starting at $20/hr
- - Putnam Outpatient
- Greencastle, IN, USA
- Based on experience.
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, short & long term disability, flexible savings account, healthcare savings account.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking an experienced clinician or a recent bachelor's graduate with strong interest in helping adults in a position as Youth Life Skills Specialist in Greencastle, Indiana. Qualified candidates should have a background in social work, human service and/or in mental health and have a passion to impact youth at our addictions and outpatient rehabilitation service programs.
Essential duties include:
- Support the development of individual activities of daily living
- Provide in-home, and community supervision to meet the comprehensive needs of people with severe mental illness
- Manage the consumer's overall treatment and teach skills to consumers on an individual and group basis
- Bachelor's degree in social work, sociology, psychology, counseling or another related field of human service
- 1-2 years previous post bachelor's degree work experience in the behavioral health and/or mental health field is preferred
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community mental/behavioral health and addiction services centers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Cummins Benefits Include:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
As a proud recipient of Platinum level certification for Mental Health America's Bell Seal for Workplace Mental Health, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems puts mental health at the forefront of employee health and well-being.
Learn more about the many rewards and benefits of a career with Cummins. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.