Family Preservation Provider career in Indianapolis
- - Marion Outpatient
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Major medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, life, short and long term disability, company matching 401k savings.
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking an experienced clinician for a rewarding career as Family Preservation Provider. This position will provide services within Marion County at our Outpatient Clinic located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Essential Job Functions Include:
- Advocate for children and families by engaging community volunteers and professionals in a strengths-based, family centered planning process
- Receive and handle referrals from DCS; work closely with the local county DCS office, including Juvenile Detention.
- Must possess the ability to creatively access community resources
- Must be comfortable and effective in working in a variety of settings such as: schools, physician offices, probation, and the consumer's home.
- Requires possible evening and weekend hours.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
As a proud recipient of Platinum level certification for Mental Health America's Bell Seal for Workplace Mental Health, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems puts mental health at the forefront of employee health and well-being.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, or a human services related field
- Two to three years of experience working in the mental health field
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins! Apply today at: www.cumminsbhs.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.