IOT Group Facilitator / Addictions Therapist with flexible scheduling and hybrid work opportunities.
- - Montgomery Outpatient
- Crawfordsville, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Major medical, vision, dental, prescription drug, life insurance, PTO, holidays, matching funds into 401K
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is currently seeking a therapist who is passionate about leading groups and helping individuals who have a mental health and substance use disorder diagnosis for a position as IOT Group Facilitator/Addictions Therapist. The IOT group facilitator/Addictions Therapist will join our existing high performance SUD team in Crawfordsville, Indiana within Montgomery County providing a mixture of substance use disorder services in both one on one and IOT group therapy settings (virtual and in person sessions dependent on need). This therapist will be part of a high-performance SUD team that includes Peer Recovery Specialists, Relapse Prevention Skills Trainers, Prescribers, and an SUD Team Lead. This is a great position for someone looking for flexibility and a rewarding career helping others navigate recovery!
For Therapists licensed with LCSW, LCAC, LMHC, LMFT, the minimum starting salary is $57,500-60,000 and could be higher based on experience, and will include a $2,000 bonus in verifying your license.
For Therapist licensed with masters' licenses including LSW, LMHCA, LMFTA, or LCACA, the minimum starting salary is $50,000 and will include a $2,000 bonus in verifying your license. (Yes, clinical supervision hours are provided at no cost to the clinician.)
*This position allows for flexible scheduling and hybrid work opportunities.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
As a proud recipient of Platinum level certification for Mental Health America's Bell Seal for Workplace Mental Health, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems puts mental health at the forefront of employee health and well-being.
- Provide individual and group therapy with adults ages 18 years and older who struggle with ongoing substance use
- Collaborate with community referral resources
- Complete ongoing clinical assessments and treatment planning
- Same day documentation of services provided
- Be a part of a high performance team that promotes wellness and recovery
- Opportunities for professional development and ongoing trainings
- Participation in interdisciplinary Team Staffing with Psychiatrists/APRN's and HSPP
- Must possess a master's degree in social work, Mental Health Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy and have either an associate license or be fully licensed in Indiana.
- Prefer experience leading groups but also willing to consider those who are passionate about SUD and want to learn to lead groups.
Note: Must reside in Indiana or be planning to relocate to Indiana prior to the start of employment
Cummins Benefits Include:
- Competitive salaries
- $2,000 Sign-on bonus
- Excellent work life balance (generous paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Will provide clinical supervision hours at no cost
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
*Eligility for Public Service Loan Forgiveness programs (PSLF)
We offer a $2,000 sign on bonus to qualified Master's level clinicians
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins. Apply today!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.