Hybrid Full-time School-based Access Representative
- - SB Marion
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, inc. is seeking to add a person with medical business office experience to a position as Full-time School-based Consumer Access Representative with hybrid work from home options. This position will support our Indianapolis school-based business office in Marion County performing essential functions pertaining to clinical records and all consumer related customer service issues.
- Competitive salary with regular pay reviews
- Great opportunities for professional advancement
- Comprehensive insurance include major medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, HSA
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Matching employer contributions to your 401K plan
- Answer phones in a courteous, professional manner and transfer call as needed. Routinely check voice mail throughout day and complete needed follow-up.
- -Send, Scan, Log Initial PCP letters, MD/APN to MD letters, Medications at Discharge letter, and other letters requested by providers as needed.
- -Assist with scanning consumer paperwork into the charts
- -Schedule interpreter services for consumer appointments when needed
- -Schedule med appointments/med reviews for consumers
- -Assist with entering school-based referrals into the EHR
As a proud recipient of Platinum level certification for Mental Health America's Bell Seal for Workplace Mental Health, Cummins Behavioral Health Systems puts mental health at the forefront of employee health and well-being.
- Experience with Spreadsheet for Windows and Word Processing for Windows.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Indiana Residents Only
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to use reasoning ability, e.g., solves practical problems and deals with a variety of situations; interpret a variety of instructions.
- Must possess good computer skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Windows environment, e.g. Excel, Word, etc.
- Must have excellent communication skills, as well as be able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to deal with the public, consumers, and their families.
- Must possess pleasant and service oriented manner.
- Good attendance and punctuality.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.